Monday, July 24, 2017

Stampaganza Card Swap Challenge w/ Exotic Flower Stamp

Card Swap, Stampaganza, ScarletteDesigns Close to My Heart Elise Sosa

Ok, you've seen me use it, you've fallen in love with it, and you've decided you want to purchase this stamp set, right?!? Of course you have! And I don't blame you, the possibilities are ENDLESS! I've had so much fun creating with it, I've decided to give some goodies away, so I thought we could have some fun and one lucky person could win some crafty goodies!

So....

How about a card swap challenge? This way you will get some gorgeous greeting cards to send that are ready to go or you can get some inspiration on different ways to use this stamp!


Take a look at this full-sized beautiful stamp set just for $9.95! This is the stamp we will use for the card swap challenge! During the month of July for Stampaganza, you can purchase 2 stamps and get 1 FREE!  That's right, so now you see why I said invite your friends to participate in the fun swap and challenge?

Just $9.95 for this stamp set...That's right, and when you choose to purchase this stamp and participate in the card swap, you'll get 10 cards from other creatives just like yourself, PLUS, you'll receive the new Close To My Heart Idea Book just for participating and doing what you love most!

There will be TEN slots, so act quickly! For everyone that signs up, I will give a current CTMH catalog (the idea book I mentioned), which will be mailed to you along with your swap cards. I am not sure if you have ever received a CTMH catalog, but it is a book of inspiration. You will LOVE it!! *If we have more than 10, you will go on the waitlist and if we have 10 more, I will open up another group! Tell your crafty friends!


Here are the RULES:

  • The card MUST be a full and COMPLETE card w/ envelope (Not just card fronts)
  • The card MUST have a minimum of two (2) layers and an embellishment (Card Base does NOT count)
  • You MUST use the "Exotic Flower - B1477" CTMH Stamp (purchased from my website)
  • The card can be birthday, thank you, thinking of you, or a holiday greeting
  • You MUST purchase your stamp by Monday, July 31st
  • Swaps MUST be postmarked to me by August 31st
  • Make 11 cards (you will receive 10 back including your own; I will keep 1 as your contest entry)
  • Place your cards in a large Ziplock bag along with your return mailing address and please Include $6.50 for Priority postage back to you! (Pay via VENMO @ScarletteDesigns or request to be invoiced)
  • Please submit your best work, no smudges/smears or incomplete stamping
  • Last but not least... There needs to be a WOW factor with your cards (i.e. a technique, a fancy fold, 3D, etc you're talented, I've seen your IG posts and your Pinterest boards! *wink, wink*)
****No Smokers Please****

Sign up by Filling out the form HERE


I am looking for Creative Thinkers! Artists/Crafters that think outside of the box. I am looking to see what each of you can do the with with same stamp. (I'm so excited just thinking about all the possibilities! This is going to be SO MUCH fun!! Can you hear the excitement on my end?)

There is one more twist on this challenge....

YOU will decide who wins, no random generator!  Once I have all the swaps in, I will photograph them and post them and there will be open voting for 3 days. The card with the most votes WINS the Grand Prize!

Wanna know what you're playing for?  

(Yes, I'm a Jeff Probst fan! LOL *wink, wink*)
  • GRAND PRIZE (1) - A Digital Cricut Cartridge Bundle (Valued at over $150)
  • Runner Up (1) - A CTMH Gift Bundle (Valued at $50) *Includes papers, embellishments, stamps, etc)
I can't WAIT!!! I'm so excited, but hurry and sign up TODAY, and order your stamp to begin creating!!

Don't forget, that we've got this monthly special going on, and when you purchase $50 or more you get the Stamp of the Month for just $5!! (Retail value $17.95 -- yep, for just 5 bucks!)

Let's have fun!! Invite your friends to play along with you, and I'll give you a free surprise referral gift! 

Good luck!
Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment