Saturday, August 19, 2017

Cricut Mountain Make-A-Thon New "MAKER"

The new Cricut Maker, Available starting Aug 20th
(Save the Date for Oct 3rd to get yours on HSN)

Are you a Cricut Lover? Do you love to make things with your Cricut, be it papercrafting projects, DIY home décor items, party planning decorations, vinyl crafting on t-shirts or mugs/cups?

Well, I just got back from Salt Lake City, Utah! Only a handful of Makers were invited to this special event where they did the big unveiling on the new Cricut Maker, the Cricut Easy Press, and the Cricut BrightPad (of which if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you may have seen me using the BrightPad to make my Cricut "Poodle" Skirt)

Me and Kylie just before the 50's Theme party and Sock Hop!

Yep! I made that one! :)  A little something special for the event.


So, what's the big deal with the new Cricut Maker?

  • It cuts materials such as Leather, Balsa Wood, Felt, Matteboard, over 100 different fabrics (up to 2.3mm thick!)
  • Cricut and Simplicity partnered together so now you can draw patterns and cut them out with one machine! No more pinning and handcutting!
  • Rotary Blade allows for fabric cutting with ease, and the Knife Blade (due out Oct 2017) knows the exact pressure for different materials depths! So, basically you'll use the blade for the right material, select your material in Design Space 3, and pretty much "Set it and Forget it!" (not really, but I like to call it "Idiot Proof" only because I was able to cut fabric for my cosmetic bag without having to figure out how thick my material/fabric was and it automatically determines how many passes/cuts and how much pressure to apply! YAY!)
  • There is a slot to put your tablet or phone AND it comes with a charging slot/plug so you can connect your electronic device and use Design Space without your device losing its charge before you finish your project!
  • Many, many more features!


And, bonus? No matter what you use your Cricut for, I love the fact that Cricut and Close To My Heart have a wonderful relationship, and honestly, that was the other reason I decided to join CTMH! Of course the unique high quality clear MyAcrylix™ Stamps, but the fact that we carry Exclusive Cricut cartridges and digital collections!

Thank you for joining me and what's coming soon!

Creatively Yours,






2 comments:

  1. It looks like fun was had by all at the cricut event! Your cricut skirt is super cute!!! I will be following you to see all the fun things that you have made! Congrats on being one of the select few to participate in the cricut maker event, that is totally awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lori-Ann! It definitely was a lot of fun, the entire Cricut Team from the CEO down treated us like family! Thank you for following me and taking the time to leave your comments. You will not be disappointed! :)

      Delete