Friday, September 22, 2017

Silver and Gold Card & Free Gift!


Silver and Gold, Silver and Gold... Can't you hear the words to the Christmas song from the cartoon Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer? The entire time I was creating these cards, that song kept going through my head, and I think because it's such a fun childhood memory, the MORE I created! LOL


These cards were created for a card swap I'm in with a few other consultants. Being a part of Close To My Heart truly is a team effort, and even though you are in business for yourself, you're never by yourself! A few of us get together when there's a new idea book released, and create projects for our display boards to show customers at our classes, retreats, parties and crops! I love this method of sharing simply because not all "makers/creatives" create the same... that's the beauty in owning your own business and being an artist! 


 Here's the other card I created. If you know anything about me, you know that I really enjoy using our exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut Collections, that come in both physical cartridges and digital cartridges that you use a code to redeem in Design Space, but at the same time, no matter which version you choose, you still get over 700+ images/fonts, a full pack of 12x12 heavy weight cardstock that cuts beautifully in your Cricut or any other electronic or manual die cutting system, and 3... YES, THREE, D-size My Acrylix coordinating stamp sets! (D-size stamp sets are the largest we have besides our Alphabet sets, meaning typically there are enough stamp images to cover an entire 6x6 carrier sheet, and cost $17.95 each) So, when you purchase any of our Cricut Collections, you truly are getting a great deal!

Now to the fun part, look at the photo below!! I'm so proud of this...

 FREE Design Space file

Remind you of my gold lace I created for the Valentine's Cards back in January for the Stamp of the month? As I was designing these cards, I really wanted to do the same thing with either a string of Christmas lights, or snowflakes! Well, living in Colorado, and having a Winter birthday, the snowflakes won! :)  and I've already done the hard part for you, so now it's just a matter of clicking the link for the Cricut Design Space cut files for it, and you can recreate this card, or just use the "lace" silver metallic foil design! (Purchase your Silver Foil Paper here)

 Silver & Gold CTMH Artistry Card by Elise Sosa

 Supplies used:
Silver & Gold Cardmaking Stamp and Thin Cuts Bundle

WorkShops Your Way Silver & Gold Scrapbooking Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment